Parents who use the services of a childminder or a child care home can receive the supplement for free choice of childcare. This assistance is provided through the provision of services for young children (Paje).
1. To qualify for the supplement for free choice of childcare (CMG), each parent (or single parent) must exercise a profession, and be up to date with social security contributions in the case of non-employment.
However, no minimum professional activity is required if you are:
- Recipient of the allowance for disabled adults (AAH).
- Unemployed and recipient of a grant or insertion of specific solidarity allowance.
- Recipient of the RSA under certain resource conditions studied by CAF, and part of an integration approach.
- Student single or couple of students.
2. The gross salary of the childminder must not exceed a day of care and per child 5 times the gross hourly minimum wage.
3. In the case of home care, should not be exempt from social security contributions for the employee and the child should be kept at least 16 hours per month.
The advice of Eric Roig, founding director of droit-finances.net
The amount of the supplement for free choice of childcare resources depends on the parents and the age of the child.
It also depends on whether the parents directly hire the nanny or childminder or he appeal to an approved body. See CMG Amount 2017 and income limits.
Single parents receive a 40% increase in income ceiling.
If, during the month, parents are keeping the child at night (22h to 6h) or Sundays and holidays for at least 25 hours, the monthly support may be increased by 10%.
In all cases, parents must bear at least 15% of wages paid.
The aid is paid for each child attending a registered child support, or the person hired in the case of home care and whatever the number of children.
Accumulated with the supplement for free choice of activity
Parents also receive the supplement for free choice of activity (CLCA) full rate and who have interrupted their professional activity can not combine this service with the supplement for free choice of childcare (CMG).
Those who work between 50% and 80% of the company's work time can earn CMG and CLCA.
The CMG ceilings are halved for those working less than 50%.
Download this article (PDF)
Posted by ericRg. This document entitled "Supplement for free choice of childcare (Paje)» from Right-Finance (Droit-finances.commentcamarche.net) is subject to copyright.Any reproduction or total or partial representation of this site by any process whatsoever without express authorization is interdite.charger this article (PDF