Aircrack-ngshare your opinionPublisher:Aircrack-ng.org version:1.2 - Beta 1 Aircrack-ng Download Download Freeware (3.46 MB) Windows XP, French Aircrack-ng is a software designed to test the security of a wireless network. It provides the user a wide range of tools to effectively carry out this kind of work.
- Test: the main function ofAircrack-ng is to test the safety of wireless networks. To do this, the software performs a PTW attack on the network in order to recover the WEP key or WPA-PSK. This process allows the user to evaluate the vulnerability of its wireless network.
- compatibility: Aircrack-ng supports most of the wireless card models currently in service. All types of cards are managed, such as PCI, USB or PCMCIA.
- Power User: This software is not intended for everyone. It is intended for advanced users with wireless networking knowledge. Indeed, before launching the attack, it is necessary to set some parameters based on the properties of the networks to be tested.
- Operating system: Windows XP.
- Required disk space: 10 MB
- WiFi compatible card.
- The software is free to download.
- It is compatible with multiple wireless card models.
- Nothing special to report.