ProblemHow to change the default ringtone on your iPhone?
SolutionTo mute the music you have chosen to become your new ringtone, and so it does not exceed 30 seconds go to iTunes:
- Right-click on the music, choose "Obtain informations".
- A window opens. Go to the tab "options" where are located "beginning" and "end".
- Change these two parameters to make it 30 seconds (eg in "beginning" to 0:15 and "end" to 0:45), then choose "OK".
- Then you change the format of the music to put in ACC format: Right click on the music of 30 Seconds choose "Create the ACC Version".
- Once the converted music in ACC format (the conversion is fast), go to your iTunes folder seek this modified music.
- Change the extension by keeping .m4r. This action will change the mp4 music m4r, that is to say Ringtones.
- The open and it appears, then, in your case "Ringtones" iTunes.
- It'll just sync with your iPhone.
Another tip: Mp3 as iPhone ringtones (Windows). Thank you to Filipo61 forum for this trick.
Download this article (PDF)
Posted by Gouby. This document entitled " Change ringing iPhone »fromHow it works (Www.commentcamarche.net)is made available under the Creative Commons license.You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license,as this note appears clearly.download this article (PDF