You want to display the contents of your screen Phone / iPad to your computer? Here is a short tutorial, proposed by lesquale22 whom I thank.
PrerequisitesAbove all we must first download and install the Reflector 2 software on your PC / Mac and your mobile device.
The Reflector 2 software is available here PC, Mac, Android and iDevice: http://www.airsquirrels.com/reflector/download/
Display screen content on your computer (Mac or PC)After installing the software on your computer and the application on your mobile device, just follow these steps:
- Launch Reflector 2
- Choissez option "Try Reflector 2",
- Go to the bottom right click (right click) on the icon of Reflector 2
- Once a small window opens, go to "Settings" ,
- Choose "Preferences",
- Configure your way then go "Log in" and configure "AirPlay Resolution" then apply,
- Enable AirPlay on your smartphone (by disconnecting WiFi + Bluetooth) to display the window down as you slip up,
- Click AirPlay
- Select your computer and check the box "video mirroring",
- Finally, an iPhone appears on your computer,
- Then you can change the appearance by right clicking on your smartphone then letting it guide you.
Download this article (PDF)
Posted by titou337. This document entitled " View his iPhone screen / iPad on PC / Mac "coming fromHow it works (Www.commentcamarche.net)is made available under the Creative Commons license.You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license,as this note appears clearly.download this article (PDF