SpamPal|share your opinionPublisher:James Farmer version:1594 (latest version) SpamPal Download Download Freeware (787.42 KB) Windows 2000, Windows XP, French This is both frustrating and annoying to receive unwanted mail on its POP3 box. This is a huge waste of time to sort. SpamPal is software that helps you separate your spam mails.
- Filter incoming mail: by standing between your mailbox and your mail reader, SpamPal is used to filter and check your emails. If it identifies an email from a "spammer", the email will be directly placed in a special directory with a header where the expression ** SPAM ** will be added, or else, it will be directly deleted, but Of course, at your request.
- Using List "DNSBlack Listing": This software uses DNS lists, using the eponymous protocol to consult a blacklist of issuers of e-mails. These lists greatly facilitate spam detection and are updated in real time.
- Whitelist: sometimes a "spammer" is not in fact a "spammer". To avoid this error, SpamPal has a whitelist that can not be considered "spammer" some members of the Internet community from the list "DNSBlack Listing»
- Installation: The installation of this software is perfectly easy. You only need to change two settings in the email account without having to configure anything. It should be noted that this software works only on POP3 and IMAP4 boxes, that is to say clients like Outlook, Outlook Express and / or Eudora.
- A plugin allowing keyword filtering.
- Completely free.
- Does not work with AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo, Juno, MSN and other proprietary systems.