When you want to bring in France of beer, wine or spirits from Belgium, know that the amount you can carry is subject to a limitation. Update on the rules.
For each trip, a person at least 17 years old may import alcohol in the following limits:
- 90 liters for wine (including 60 liters of sparkling wines)
- 110 liters for beer
- 10 liters of spirit drinks (rum, whiskey, tequila, vodka, gin, brandy, ...)
- 20 liters for intermediates (door, Madeira, ...)
These amounts are cumulative for each category.
See as well :
- The rules for buying tobacco in Belgium
- VAT rates applicable in Belgium
Download this article (PDF)
Posted by Matthew-B. This document entitled "Alcohol Purchase Belgium and customs regulation" resulting from Right-Finance (Droit-finances.commentcamarche.net) is subject to copyright.Any reproduction or total or partial representation of this site by any process whatsoever without express authorization is interdite.charger this article (PDF