Burn4Free|share your opinionPublisher:burn4free.com version:188.8.131.52 (latest version) Burn4Free Download Download Freeware (1.5 Mb) Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, French During installation, choose "Custom Installation (advanced)" and uncheck all options (invasive toolbars).
There is nothing more annoying than spending a lot of time to burn CDs, out with quality sound and disappointing picture. To remedy this problem, it is best to use the proper tools like Burn4Free.
- engraving: Burn4Free is a burning software for burning CDs and DVDs. If before, the engravings were made only among professionals such as Internet cafes and other, we can now perform this operation with easy to use burning software as Burn4Free.
- Compatibility: it often happens that the burning software does not recognize the format of the file on the CD to burn. And this may be a blockage. However, it should be noted that Burn4Free conducts prints from a variety of formats if one quotes only WAV, FLAC, WavPack, WMA, M3U, MP3, MP2, MP1 OGG or CDA.
- Operation with several formats of CD / DVD: besides the sound or video formats in CD formats CD or DVD themselves are not recognized by some software. On the other hand, Burn4Free supports various CD formats / DVD including those on CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD + R, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM drives (SCSI - IDE / EIDE - USB). Even dual-layer DVDs are supported.
- Creating ISO images: Besides the features mentioned above, the program also supports creating and burning ISO images. In addition, it creates the jacket and the items to be printed for the sleeve.
- Required disk space: 2 MB
- Operating system: Windows 98 / Millenium / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/8/10.
- The software is free.
- The setup installs a toolbar without the consent of the user.